Top News
Listen: Red Sox broadcaster falls out of seat  ||   You are (probably) ruining your kitchen knives—here's how to stop  ||   5 delicious ways to use up leftover Halloween candy  ||   There's now a 'Golden Girls'-inspired cereal and it's flying off the shelves  ||   Man rescued after falling into Arizona mine shaft  ||   Insider attack kills 3 top provincial leaders at Afghan security meeting; U.S. commander unharmed  ||   Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin won't attend investors summit in Saudi Arabia  ||   Closely engaged with Trump administration, says India as US plans major changes in H-1B visas  ||   Was controversial ALCS Game 4 call really fan interference?  ||   George Lopez filmed getting into fight with an alleged Trump supporter at Hooters  ||   Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin won't attend summit in Saudi Arabia  ||   'Nebraska: It’s not for everyone,' Cornhusker State declares in new tourism campaign  ||   Trump's Jamal Khashoggi reaction sure makes him seem bought and paid for by Saudi Arabia  ||   This hotel chain is launching its own record label  ||   Why California is home to straw bans and mandated meatless Mondays -- and Iowa isn't  ||   Pompeo: US takes Khashoggi disappearance seriously  ||   Insider attack kills 3 top provincial leaders at Afghan security meeting; U.S. commander unharmed  ||   Noah: Canada doesn't need legal recreational weed. We do!  ||   Arunachal warns of a flash flood on Siang river  ||   Pando, the world's largest organism is dying, study suggests  ||            

Lindsey Buckingham sues Fleetwood Mac for being kicked off tour  6 Days ago

Source:   USA Today  

Lindsey Buckingham is suing Fleetwood Mac for kicking him off the band's new tour.

In the suit, the Hollywood Reporter says the guitarist and songwriter is seeking his share of the tour because he says he still wants and is able to perform.

The suit names bandmates Mick Fleetwood, Stevie Nicks, Christine McVie and John McVie.

Buckingham claims he was told five days after the group appeared at Radio City Music Hall in January that the band would tour without him. He says he would have been paid at least $12 million for his share of the tour proceeds.

Band spokesperson Kristen Foster provided a statement to USA TODAY: "Fleetwood Mac strongly disputes the allegations presented in Mr. Buckingham’s complaint and looks forward to their day in court.  The band has retained (attorney) Dan Petrocelli to handle the case."

Buckingham, 68, joined the group in 1974 with then-girlfriend Stevie Nicks, and has been its frequent frontman and sometime songwriter for most of the years since. He wrote and sang hits such as Go Your Own Way and Tusk.

He previously left the band from 1987 to 1996, and was inducted with them into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1998. 

The more than 50-city tour began Oct. 3, with Mike Campbell and Neil Finn replacing Buckingham. 

Meanwhile, Buckingham is touring as a solo act, playing in Los Angeles Friday.

 

 

 

More News
About Us Terms & Conditions Disclaimer
Advertise Contact
register and win

NRIS.COM is one of the premier NRI website that provides a range of resourceful services to Indian expats residing in the USA. Visiting the site you will find comprehensive information related to restaurants, casinos, pubs, temples, carpool, movies, education, real estate, and forums. The simple and easy to navigate format allows NRIs to gain information within a fraction of a second. Moreover, advertising through its column of Indian free classifieds in USA allow businesses to improve visibility of their brand.

NC NRI's Chat (0 Users Online)